1. The name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by the
Fricke Landmaschinen GmbH and its subsidiaries (hereinafter also referred to as “Wilhelm Fricke”)
Zum Kreuzkamp 7, D-27404 Heeslingen, Germany
Phone: +49-4281-712-0, Fax: +49-4281-712-49
Managing Directors: Hans-Peter Fricke, Heinz Gartelmann, Joachim Schlesselmann
Local court Tostedt HRB 203717
Sales tax identification number: DE 287 258 680
The company data protection officer of Wilhelm Fricke can be contacted at the above address, at the address of the data protection officer, or by e-mail at email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your cancellation request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In order for us to know who sent the request and to be able to answer it, we require a valid e-mail address. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
2. Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
4. Use the remarketing or “Similar Target Groups” feature of Google Inc.
5. Analysis tools
a) tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we are implementing, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests shall be deemed to be justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this site such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
- We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer’s website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
In order to design and optimise this website in line with requirements, anonymised data is additionally collected and stored using solutions and technologies from econda GmbH and user profiles are created from this data using pseudonyms. For this purpose, cookies can be used which enable the recognition of an Internet browser. However, user profiles are not combined with data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the express consent of the visitor. In particular, IP addresses are made unrecognisable immediately after receipt, so that it is not possible to assign usage profiles to IP addresses. Visitors to this website can object to this data collection and storage at any time for the future here. The objection only applies to the device and the web browser on which it was set, please repeat the process on all devices if necessary.
If you delete the opt-out cookie, we will save the subsequent requests by default; you can object here.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make Wilhelm Fricke better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button or the so-called Facebook pixel. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin or pixel, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website by it.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. As a rule, a cookie is set for this purpose with which interest data is collected using pseudonyms. This information is used to display interest-related advertisements about our offers on the websites of our partners. No directly personal data will be stored and no user profiles will be merged with personal data on you.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages (also referred to as “retargeting”). Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles for this purpose, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) of Facebook.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
8. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. topicality and change of this data security explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration on the website at https://www.fricke24.de/en/data-privacy/ at any time.